Our ophthalmological emergencies service welcomes you during opening hours with or without an appointment!
Nevertheless, in order to guarantee a fast and efficient care, we advise you, if possible, to contact us before coming to the permanence.
Some symptoms that should alert and lead to an emergency consultation:
- Sudden loss of vision or visual field amputation.
- vision that suddenly appears wavy or distorted
- perception of "flying flies", or even flashes of light that may be the consequence of retinal detachment
- severe eye pain
- a double vision
- severe redness with pain, especially for contact lens wearers
- a domestic accident involving chemicals or eye trauma
Swiss Visio Montchoisi
The Swiss Visio Montchoisi centre has an ophthalmological permanence open from Monday to Thursday from 7.30 am to 7.00 pm and Friday from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm.
You can get there with or without an appointment during opening hours.
Nevertheless, in order to guarantee a fast and efficient care, we advise you, as far as possible, to contact us at:
+41 58 274 22 00
Centers with this speciality